About Me

I'm a big fan of Minecraft and the modding community. I really enjoy testing out new mods and seeing the huge creativity and skills of all these modmakers. To make it easy for other people to see the mods I decided to start a Youtube channel dedicated to showcasing these mods:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Downloads for maps used in the videos

I sometimes feature a map with a mineshaft ending in a valley surrounded by cliffs and waterfalls, flowing out into a large flat plain. It did quite some modifications to the landscape, especially making the lake, flattening the plain and digging the river. You can download the map here.


In the next video the plain is more visible.


I've also made an underwater base for Nandonalt's Coral Reef mod showcase, which you may need to have to be able to play the map. You can download the map here.

4 comments:

  1. can u make a modpack of ur mods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wouldn't be allowed unless I get explicit consent from each modmaker which is a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheres the baby animals map download?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greate,how could you find that,thank you for your sharing,ill recommended it to my freinds
    minecraft warrior skin

    ReplyDelete