About Me

I'm a big fan of Minecraft and the modding community. I really enjoy testing out new mods and seeing the huge creativity and skills of all these modmakers. To make it easy for other people to see the mods I decided to start a Youtube channel dedicated to showcasing these mods:

Saturday, April 9, 2011

PC specs

I've been asked this quite a few times, so here they are:

Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz
Radeon HD 6950
4 GB RAM
2x 1TB HDDs

Recording videos at 1080p is really heavy on the system, the uncompressed video is 4GB per minute and Minecraft also likes to acces the hard drive a lot. So install Minecraft on a different HDD than where you store the video.
I would really like to upgrade to an SSD which is much faster than a normal hard drive, because I think that would reduce the lag spikes I still sometimes have. Good SSDs are still quite expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment