About Me

I'm a big fan of Minecraft and the modding community. I really enjoy testing out new mods and seeing the huge creativity and skills of all these modmakers. To make it easy for other people to see the mods I decided to start a Youtube channel dedicated to showcasing these mods:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Donations


Dear viewers, YouTube doesn't want to make me a partner for some unclear reason. I still really like testing out and showcasing mods, but it does cost quite some time to produce these videos. Don't worry, I'll keep on making them, but maybe not as frequently.

So I've decided to add a donation button and ask for your kindness. I don't expect much from it, but any little bit would be nice.

I would like to use some of the money to donate to Kevin MacLeod who provides most of the Royalty Free music I use.
In the unlikely event I get enough money, I would like to upgrade my hardware to be able to make even better videos.
Fraps which I use to record the video was relatively cheap at $37.

Thanks a lot to anyone who donates. If you want I can give you a shout-out in a video or a personal thank you on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment